Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things I am thankful for lately

I have found thinking of the good things in life helps me with my problems lately, even though only a little. So I am going back to posting daily things I am thankful for, and maybe other things. I won't be posting poems, I have something else for that!

This is stuff I just have recently been thankful for:

*Harry Potter
*Good food
*Going to Brookings for the Fourth
*Diet Sunkist and Diet Dr. Pepper
*My dogs
*Movies
*Reading
*Seeing the Young Dubliners in concert for free with Sara, Katelyn and Mark, getting fun pictures
*The fair, trying a bite of fried snickers, fried oreos and eating kettle corn. Plus cool animals,
fun pictures and getting a wheelchair ride lol
* Seeing HP 7 part 2
*Emmigrant lake water slides
*Mom lending me her laptop till my charger comes in
*My family and friends
*My counselor and doctors
* Pokemon
*Naps

No comments: